Best Self Beauty

Eyelash Extensions: Make your look next Level

Having long and clear eyelashes draw attention to your eyes as you look next level. It boosts your self-esteem. Nearly every woman who comes to us for extensions loves our service. The best way to achieve natural-looking lashes is with lash extensions.


Classic Lash Extension

Our classic eyelash extensions can be an ideal option for an eye-catching look. They have a natural look that gives you a pronounced change. During each refill session, professional eyelash technicians will apply extensions to each fit and viable eyelash. It doubles the volume of your eyelashes. A customized lash map is created based on your natural lashes and eye shape.


Hybrid Lash Extension

Want to take the best of both worlds? Then it would be best if you chose hybrid extensions. They are 30% classic lashes and the rest 70% volume lashes. It is an excellent option for gorgeous girls who want to spic up their eyelashes but are not ready for volume lashes. Hybrid lash extensions are most suitable for regular or narrowly light lashes. Best Self Beauty provides very natural hybrid sets to enjoy the best of both worlds!


Volume Lash Extension

Volume lashes give a fuller, denser look. These extensions are very lightweight and crafted into fans ranging from 2 fake lashes to 6 fake lashes per one natural range. Best Self Beauty typically takes 2 to 3 hours to increase your lash volume by 200-600% with these extensions. Women fall in love with our volume extensions, giving them a dramatic look!


Mega Volume Eyelash Extensions

Designed to create maximum lash density while maintaining a natural look, Mega volume uses these lightweight fans with numerous extensions. Let me first clear the difference between volume extension and ‘mega’ volume extension; the former uses 2 to 5 extensions having a diameter of 0.05 to 0.07 mm, while later fan uses 6 to 16 extensions having a diameter of 0.03 to 0.05 mm. Like volume lashes, it also typically takes 2 to 3 hours. The extensions must be applied with a high level of expertise and experience so that the weight of the extension is not too heavy for the natural lashes.

Girls, you can unknowingly damage lashes by using products near or around them. Wash your face with water and comb out your extensions. It will help if you take care of your lashes from oil and alcohol. Proper caring for your extensions can increase the time between your refills. For more information, follow us on social media.

Follow me on

Eyelash Extensions Portland

Eyelash Extensions Portland

Visit us.